- A Seasonal Circuit Series, Pumpkin Style
- Top 5 Reasons Your Workouts Are Not Working
- Olympic Games for Seniors
- Physical Exercise, Aging, and Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Focus on Secondary Condition Prevention: Decrease Secondary Condition Risk by Celebrating National Girls and Women in Sports Day with Exercise
- Focus on Secondary Condition Prevention: Inadequate Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Women with Physical Disabilities
- Exercise Program for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injuries: Paraplegia - Video & Quick Series Booklet
- Ai Chi
- Does late life physical activity or exercise prevent or minimize disablement?
The NCHPAD Exercise Video List is a comprehensive list of commercially available exercise videos appropriate for individuals with disabilities and chronic health conditions. Using an exercise video is a great way to start a home exercise program, and provides another cardiovascular and/or strengthening exercise option for regular exercisers.
The videos in this list are not available for purchase through the National Center on Health, Physical Activity, and Disability (NCHPAD). Individuals interested in ordering any of the videos should click on the video title to view the video distributor's contact information.
Disclaimer: The National Center on Health, Physical Activity, and Disability's Video List is provided as a service. Though we try to collect the most comprehensive and updated information for all the videos listed in this document, NCHPAD consumers are encouraged to directly contact the references for the resources provided.
Please note that the videos listed are intended as referrals only. NCPAD, the University of Illinois at Chicago, the National Center on Accessibility, and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago do not formally recommend or endorse any of the videos on this document.