- Amputation and Secondary Conditions: Physical Activity Can Reduce Secondary Conditions in Youths With Limb Differences
- Delay the Disease: Exercise and Parkinson's
- Core & Stability Exercises for Stroke Survivors and People with Multiple Sclerosis, plus How to Prevent Rotator Cuff Injuries in Wheelchair Users
- Primer on Pain
- Fitness 1-2-3™ DVD Series: Low/Limited Mobility Muscular Training
- Veterans with Limb Loss
- Week 13 Video Tip: Chair Yoga
- Week 11 Video Tip: Breathing Exercises
- Fitness 1-2-3™ DVD Series: Pull Movement Muscular Training
- Resources for 14-Week Virtual Trainer Program
- Fitness 1-2-3™ DVD Series: Push Movement/Muscular Training
|Exercise with Limb Loss DVD|
The cardiovascular portion of the video is filmed at Soldier Field, which is the home field for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League and also serves as a memorial to American soldiers who died in wars, hence its name. Appearing in this video is Tammy Duckworth, Director of the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs and Iraqi War Veteran, who narrates portions of the video regarding the importance of physical activity for injured veterans returning from war.
To watch video clips from this new video, brought to you by NCHPAD and the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC), click on the links below.
If you are ready to order this new product, please visit our webshop at http://www.ncpad.org/shop.