- Aquatic Exercise for Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Surf's Up at AccesSurf!
- Sports for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Program Spotlight - Three Trackers of Ohio . . . Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
- Water Skiing - OLD
- Aquatic Therapy
- Getting Past Fatigue
- Keeping Hydrated During the Summer Months
- Week 4 Video Tip: Maintaining Proper Hydration
- Community Spotlight: ShowMe Aquatics, St. Louis, Missouri
Funding for this videoclip series has been provided by:
Water skiing is a summertime activity that can be easily adapted for individuals with disabilities. It is both a recreational and competitive activity. The competitive form of water skiing includes three events: slalom, trick skiing and jumping. USA Water Ski is a national governing body for water skiing and works through the Water Skiers with Disabilities Association to serve individuals with disabilities.