- Table of Contents
- Director's Corner: Koreans Use 1988 Olympic Park to Get Their Daily Dose of Exercise - But Where are the People with Disabilities?
- From the Information Specialist's Desk
- Overview of the14th International Symposium on Adapted Physical Activity (ISAPA)
- American Public Health Association: November 2003 DisAbility SPIG Conference Highlights
- NCHPAD Research Abstracts
- Benefits and Barriers To Fitness For Children With Disabilities
- Exercise for Post-Polio Survivors
- New Edition of the Children and Adolescents with Special Health Care Needs Knowledge Path Released
- Soccer Paralympians Sought
- Abilities Expo
- 58th Annual South Carolina Recreation and Parks Association Conference
- October Conference on Measurement Issues and Challenges in Aging Research
- ACRM-ASNR Annual Meeting: Bridge to the Future: Translational Research in Rehabilitation
- Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships in Gerontological Public Health
- September 2003 Links Page
- About NCHPAD
- NCHPAD's Partner Affiliates
- Legal Notice
NCHPAD NEWS: September 2003
Volume 2, Issue 9
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe section at the bottom of this newsletter, or send an e-mail to email@example.com with this message in the body of the e-mail:
NOTE: If you receive multiple copies or probes of this newsletter, please contact your e-mail network administrator, as well as inform NCHPAD so that we can help you resolve the problem.