- Table of Contents
- Project Coordinator Position Opening in Physical Activity and Disability
- Director's Corner: Here We Go Again: Another New Year?s Resolution to Shed Those Dreadful Pounds!
- From the Information Specialist's Desk: Resources for Your New Year's Physical Activity Plan
- NCHPAD Research Abstracts on Physical Activity for Persons with Spinal Cord Injury and Cerebral Palsy
- New Monograph: Fibromyalgia and Exercise
- Ramping' Up for People of All Abilities!
- Video Review: Life After SCI
- New Knowledge Path Edition: Physical Activity and Children and Adolescents
- Disability Exchange
- Shaping America's Youth Initiative on Overweight and Inactivity
- Job Openings
- January 2004 Links Page
- About NCHPAD
- Legal Notice
- NCHPAD's Partner Affiliates
NCHPAD NEWS: January 2004
Volume 3, Issue 1
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe section at the bottom of this newsletter, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with this message in the body of the e-mail:
NOTE: If you receive multiple copies or probes of this newsletter, please contact your e-mail network administrator, as well as inform NCHPAD so that we can help you resolve the problem.
Take a Recreational Needs Survey - http://www.rectech.org/surveys/index.php
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Engineering/Technology Specialist Position Opening
- Tenured Position in Disability Studies
- Health Educator Position, Santa Fe, New Mexico