- Cancer and Exercise
- Breast Cancer Awareness: The Power of Prevention
- The Importance of Men's Health
- 2009 All Abilities Team - Chicago Breast Cancer 3-Day
- Physical Activity to Combat the Negative Effects of Inactivity in Cancer Patients
- For Mom
- Nutrition Spotlight: Nutritional Recommendations during Breast Cancer Treatment
- Nutrition Spotlight: The Super Power of Antioxidants
- Breast Cancer
- Tips for Persons with Cancer
- F.I.T.T.: Move More in May, Ladies!
- Influence of Tai Chi on Functional Capacity in Breast Cancer
"I don't know but I've been told, you are worth your weight in gold, sound off, 1, 2__ 1, 2, 3, 4!!" This chant, created by the All Abilities Team, could be heard throughout the team's entire 3-day, 60-mile journey. And what a journey it was! On August 8-10, 2008, the All Abilities Team completed a journey of a lifetime in the Breast Cancer 3-Day event in Chicago. A team of 8 individuals from all over the nation came together in Chicago to participate in a life-changing event. Their story includes setting personal goals, overcoming obstacles, and leading the way in creating an inclusive world without breast cancer!
|Opening Ceremonies: The All Abilities Team Begins the Journey!|