- Growth of Paralympics Helps Change the World's View of Disability
- Table Tennis at the National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Community Voice: RIC Athlete Profile - Mickey Bushnell
- Community Voice: Program Spotlight - RIC Caring for Kids
- Physical activity and motor skills in children with and without visual impairments
- Spirit and Success in Motion: A Celebration of Sports and Life Achievement of People with Disabilities
- Sled Hockey
- Murderball - See it!
- Community Voice: Cycling to New Heights: Greta Neimanas
- BulletBall: A Therapeutic Table Sport by Inclusion Sports
- The Rationale and Benefits of Sport Participation for Youth of All Abilities
- A Holiday Physical Activity Gift for Children with Disabilities
|A combination of athleticism and teamwork is necessary for success in the sport of Goalball.|
The object of the game is to score as many points as possible by rolling the game ball over the opponent's goal line using a bowling action.
Goalball was first introduced in the 1976 Paralympics (International Paralympic Committee) and has continued to gain more and more popularity over the years. It is now played in all International Blind Sports Association (IBSA) regions.