- First Steps to Active Health: Balance and Flexibility Exercises for Older Adults
- Exercise Guidelines for People with Disabilities
- Seated Stretching
- Exercise Program for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injuries: Paraplegia - Video & Quick Series Booklet
- Exercise for People with Multiple Sclerosis - Series II
- Maintaining or Improving Fitness in Childhood Disorders
This exercise video series was produced for persons with intellectual disabilities.
Some of the many benefits physical activity can bring to a person with an intellectual disability include:
- Improved muscular strength and endurance
- Improved flexibility
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved functional ability to complete activities of daily life
This project was produced by the National Center on Health, Physical Activity, and Disability in collaboration with the RRTC on Aging with Developmental Disabilities.