Help CenterWelcome to the Help Center. This is where you can find videos and information on how to successfully navigate throughout the 14-Week website. You'll notice that this information is divided into sections so that you can quickly find what you are looking for. Whenever you are looking for more information on a topic or how to use a feature always visit this page first. As new features appear on the website, new help videos will accompany them in this section. If you cannot find the information you are looking for or need further assistance please contact a NCPAD 14-Week Coach.
The BasicsPrinting and Saving Resources and Exercises: This video explains to you how to save and print all of the resources and exercises.
Watching Videos: This resource will help you learn how to use the video features on the 14-Week website.
Commenting on Videos: This video will teach you how to make comments on all of the videos throughout the program.
HomepageGoals: This video will help you use the "Goals" feature of the program.
Motivational Resources: This video will help you understand how to use the motivational resources on the homepage.
Warm-Up Video: This video will help you use the Warm-Up video on the homepage.
Intro Videos: This video will help you use the introduction videos on the homepage.
Badges: This video will help you understand and use the "Badges" feature of the program.
Live Feed: This video will help you understand the live feed on the homepage.
My Schedule: This video will help you use the "My Schedule" feature of the program.
My ProfileMy Profile: This video will help explain your My Profile page in more detail.
Notifications: This video will help to explain how to change your notification settings.
My Friends: This video will teach you how to use the social networking feature on the site.
About Me: This video will help you understand how to change your About Me section, nickname and profile picture.
My Account: This video will help you learn how to make changes to your password, email and zip code.
Assessments: This video will help you understand how to use the Assessments Resource and Assessments Log.
Introduction to My Profile: This video will help explain what is on the My Profile page.
My Settings: This video will help to explain how to change your settings.
My LogsMy Logs Homepage: This video will help explain what is on the My Logs Homepage.
Physical Activity Log: This video explains how to use the Physical Activity Logs.
Nutrition Log: This video explains how to use the Nutrition Log.
CardioIntroduction to the Cardio Page: This video will explain the basics of how to use the Cardio Page.
Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!
What is the program?
- Description: A free, personalized, web-based physical activity and nutrition program
- Target Audience: People with mobility limitations, chronic health conditions and physical disabilities
- Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices
- Duration: 14 weeks
How does it work?
- You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.
- We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.
- Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.
What do I get throughout the program?
- New, personalized weekly exercises
- Physical activity and nutrition tips
- Motivational resources
- Weekly recipes
- Features to help you track your activity and what you eat
- Optional reminders and alerts
- Opportunities to connect with other participants
- Access to 14-Week coaches