- Multiple Sclerosis and Exercise
- Osteoarthritis and Exercise
- Functional and Neuromotor Performance in Older Adults
- Systemic Lupus
- Alzheimer's Disease and Exercise
- Active Lifestyle Protects Against Incident Low Back Pain in Seniors
- What I Have Learned This Month: It Takes Patience to be Active for a Lifetime
- Depression and Physical Activity
- Voice from the Community: NCHPAD Resources for Management of Cerebral Palsy
- 'Finding a good thing': the use of quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate an exercise class and promote exercise for adults with mobility impairments.
Tracy I. Banks
Petajan, J.H., & White, Andrea, T. (1999). Recommendations for physical activity in patients with multiple sclerosis. Sports Medicine, 27(3), 179-191.